Build a smarter supply chain, reduce costs, and provide stronger market strategies to deliver a better customer experience
When it’s time to deal with the immediacy of logistics, Canada can feel a world away. The bulk of your deliveries are likely domestic, however cross-border shipping solutions require significant time and energy. You’re managing multiple vendors, inefficient reporting systems, and logistical efforts from afar. We know it’s not the smartest use of your time or energy.
With more than 20 years of experience in crossing the border, our Canadian shipping experts are here to streamline your northbound supply chain.
- A customized forwarding network that allows you to consolidate small package and freight shipments to reduce border fees and regulatory costs
- Consolidation that reduces time and border clearance hurdles
- A trusted air network with nightly dedicated flights into Canada
- Access to our vast network for seamless delivery once the shipments cross the border
- Broadest reach to virtually all commercial and residential addresses in Canada
- Superior customer service with dedicated Client Relationship Representatives for proactive management of your shipments
We go beyond transportation
A partnership with Purolator International begins before the first shipment and extends past final delivery. It’s a long term strategy that helps you grow your business and increase your efficiency. Simply put, your success is our success.
Our team delivers cost-efficient solutions for today, tomorrow, and well into the future. We analyze your current operations and build a custom logistics solution, leveraging our unique Canadian expertise. And with our proprietary metrics and tools at your fingertips, you can continually refine and adjust your supply chain alongside our team. It’s a whole-business solution, helping you analyze and improve your overall operations in more strategic and intelligent ways.
Discover how Purolator International can rebalance the time you spend on supply chain management.Contact Us Now