An Award Winning Freight Shipping Company in Canada
Purolator Wins Accolades for Shipping to, from, and within Canada
- Purolator International President John Costanzo was named by Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine as a 2016 Pro to Know. The award recognizes supply chain executives that are leading initiatives to help prepare supply chains for the significant challenges of today's business climate.
- Purolator International was bestowed by Logistics Management the Quest for Quality award for providing superior service quality in the Airfreight Forwarders category.
- Purolator International was named by Inbound Logistics as a Top 100 3PL Provider for strategic growth and vision as well as a strong cross-border supply chain expertise.
- Purolator International President John Costanzo was named by Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine as a 2015 Pro to Know. The award recognizes supply chain executives that are leading initiatives to help prepare supply chains for the significant challenges of today's business climate.
- Purolator International was named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Great Supply Chain Projects for our work helping a customer expand their business into Canada. This is the second consecutive year that Purolator has been honored with this award.
- For the third consecutive year, Purolator International was named a Great Supply Chain Partner by SupplyChainBrain magazine for having a positive impact on supply chain performance.
- Purolator International was selected by SupplyChainBrain as one of its Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners. In its 12th year, SupplyChainBrain received nominations for hundreds of solutions providers in every aspect of supply chain management. This is the second consecutive year that Purolator has been honored with this award.
- Purolator International was named by Inbound Logistics as a Top 100 Trucker. Compiled by the magazine’s editors, the list serves as a qualitative assessment of service providers that are best equipped to meet and surpass evolving motor freight transportation needs.
- Purolator International was named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top 100 Great Supply Chain Projects for our work with a leading specialty retailer developing a robust e-commerce solution to Canada focused on the end consumer experience.
- Purolator International was selected by SupplyChainBrain as one of its Top 100 Great Supply Chain Partners. In its 11th year, SupplyChainBrain’s list of 100 Great Supply Chain Partners highlighted companies that were nominated by their customers who have found their solutions and services to be outstanding.
- Purolator Inc. ranked 19th in a list of the top 100 brands in the 2013 Marketing/Leger Corporate Reputation Survey, surpassing all other transportation brands.
- Purolator Inc. was awarded the Change Maker award by the Daily Bread Food Bank for Purolator’s contributions to the cause of fighting hunger across the country, including the Purolator Tackle Hunger® program.
- Purolator International was voted a Quest for Quality Award winner by the readers of Logistics Management (LM) within the 3PL category, based on outstanding performance and service.
- Purolator Inc. ranked 18th (top 10%) in the 2012 Marketing/Leger Corporate Reputation Survey published by Marketing Magazine. Two hundred plus corporations operating in Canada were ranked by reputation, including Canadian companies, Purolator was the highest ranked transportation company at 18th, and when global corporations were filtered out, Purolator Inc. was ranked 5th amongst Canadian companies.
- Purolator Inc. is selected as a “2011 Shipper’s Choice” award winner by Canadian Transportation and Logistics magazine.
- Purolator Inc. is awarded Logistics Quarterly’s “2011 Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Sustainability” Award for demonstrating leadership in sustainable supply chain practices.
- Purolator Inc.’s “Tackle Hunger” campaign is honored with Award of Distinction by the Sponsorship Marketing Council of Canada.
- Purolator was the 2009 Environmental Leadership Award Winner received for Significant Improvements/Reductions in Fuel Consumption. The awarded was presented by NAFA Fleet Management Association
- Purolator received the 2009 Environmental Leadership Award for Significant Improvements/Reductions in Fuel Consumption (NAFA Fleet Management Association)
- Purolator was recognized as One of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ (2009 Corporate Culture Study™ conducted by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd.)
- Purolator was recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ according to the 2008 Corporate Culture Study™ conducted by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd.
- Purolator freight company was awarded three Service Quality Excellence Awards by the Service Quality Measurement Group (SQM). Moncton’s contact center received the World Class Customer Satisfaction and Call Centre World Class Certification awards while the Montreal location was awarded the Highest Customer Satisfaction for the Union Industry award.
- Purolator was awarded the first-ever Employer of Choice Marketing Award (ECMA) in recognition for the Purolator Tackle Hunger program, its activity in the community and good corporate citizenship. The ECMA’s are the only awards in Canada to recognize the very best in branding by employers working to build an image that will help them connect with potential employees, current employees and the general public.
- Purolator was recognized as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ according to the 2007 Corporate Culture Study™ conducted by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd.
- Purolator Canada freight companies won the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment Pollution Prevention Award 2006 for the large business category. The award recognizes Purolator’s commitment to reducing its environmental footprint through the greening the fleet initiative.
- Purolator and Hill & Knowlton Canada received the National Award of Merit in Community Relations from the Canadian Public Relations Society in recognition of outstanding communications work conducted for the Purolator Tackle Hunger program in 2005.
- Purolator won the prestigious 2005 Canada Award for Excellence bronze award from the National Quality Institute (NQI). Purolator was the first Canadian courier company to be honored by the NQI for workplace excellence based on quality systems and healthy workplace criteria.
- Purolator received ISO 9001:2000 registration which enabled it to clearly define its quality focus, and align it intimately with its efforts to deliver superior customer care. This important initiative laid the groundwork for proactive and measured continuous improvement that benefits both Purolator and its customers.